Questions FSBO’s should ask themselves…
- When do I want to be moved and do I know how long it will take to complete all the steps after I have found a buyer?
- What data have I used to set the price and how much negotiating room have I factored in?
- Do I know the difference between pre-qualified and pre-approved and what a Conditional Loan Approval letter is?
- Do I have a copy of the Lead Paint Disclosure, Illinois Disclosure and Mold Disclosure forms?
- Do I understand all of the closing costs that I will be expected to pay?
- Do I know which other environmental disclosures, such as hazardous waste and Superfund sites, that would apply to my situation?
- Do I have a C.L.U.E. Report available for my buyer’s review?
- What identification or information will I get from strangers that want to see my home?
- Am I available to show the home most of the time?
- Do I know where to run ads and how to word them to get the best response
20 South Roselle Road , Schaumburg, IL 60193
| Home | Search for Homes | Receive
MLS Updates | Bob’s Listings | Mortgage FAQs | Best
Loan Rates | Get Pre-Approved NOW! |
| Buyer FAQs | FREE Info for Buyers | Seller FAQs | FREE
Info for Sellers | Free Homeowner Info | Professional
Profile | Testimonials |